Happy BirthDay Big GurL

Daisypath - Personal pictureFarah Manja Happy Birthday tickers

ANNIVERSARY

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

I'm TRYING TO CONCEIVE......

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

MeMoRiAL....

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, March 18, 2011

MOTIVATIONAL SESSION WITH TUAN HAJI HUSHIM HAJI SALLEH


MOTIVATIONAL SESSION WITH TUAN HAJI HUSHIM HAJI SALLEH


My Life…….





So today was another day for Program Transformasi Belia Cemerlang Sesi 2/2010. Frankly, I’m getting tired of Program. Why? It’s because I’ve got lots of works waiting for me. Instead of attending the Program, I have work to key-in Data its because I’m working with Researcher in Research and Quality Unit, Faculty of Nursing. Next week is going to be a very busy week for me. God, please help me get through this.






The program today was very good even though I felt like I don’t want to attend it at first. The famous Motivator expert, Tuan Haji Hushim Haji Salleh was invited today to give talk about Thrust paradigm and few motivational sessions. I think I made a good decision to come today. It’s not everyday you will meet people like Tuan Haji hushim. He’s very motivated and successful. He’s also an ex-teacher.

Last few days, I’m feeling very demotivated. It thinks I benefit quite much from today session with Tuan Haji Hushim. Even though for few seconds my mind wasn’t there in the Seminar Hall.

The ‘ice-breaking’ session today was conducted by tuan Haji Hushim’s son, En. Ahmad Fauzan. He’s a lawyer and also a facilitator. The session was so fun and enjoyable.


The good looking En.Ahmad Fauzan


The famous Tuan Haji Hushim



No comments:

Post a Comment